The firm provides the following services to its private clients;
- Drafting Wills, advising on succession planning, asset protection strategies, testamentary trusts.
- Residential conveyancing – sale and purchase of residential property. A “mobile conveyancing” service is also provided. We can “come to you” by prior arrangement;
- Retirement village leases and residence agreements,
- Conveyancing settlements both through the electronic PEXA platform and the traditional “paper” settlement conference;
- Stamp Duty Advice – purchase and transfer of residential property – stamp duty implications, accredited in-house stamping under Revenue NSW’s Electronic Duties Returns program. Stamp duty on declarations of trust and real estate generally.
- Powers of attorney, enduring guardianship appointments;
- Off-the-plan purchases, strata property,
- Mortgages, caveats, rights of way, easements and real estate law generally,
- Deceased Estates – Acting for Executors, Advising on administration of a deceased Estate, obtaining Probate from Supreme Court of NSW, disputed estates, litigation involving estates