Colin Sloan has been a lawyer for over 20 years. After graduating from the University of New South Wales Law School in 1995, he was admitted to practice as a Solicitor.
Colin has worked in a variety of legal and commercial roles during his career including;
- Lawyer at top tier law firm Clayton Utz Sydney office;
- Legal Services Manager at Mid Suffolk District Council (UK);
- Contracts Manager at Delta Electricity;
- General Counsel at TNT Australia;
- In-house lawyer at UGL Rail and Infrastructure; and
- Commercial Manager at Ampcontrol.
Using the extensive experience gained whilst working as an in-house lawyer and commercial manager for large organisations, he now helps business clients navigate the legal and commercial landscape.
While many lawyers migrate from private practice to in-house roles, Colin has moved in the other direction. He is uniquely placed to advise business owners, managers and in-house lawyers on the legal risk issues facing their business.